Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 April 2004 15:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By collo could anyone please help with regards to becoming a in-house training provider,my employer wants myself to carry out ie manual handling training etc for our workforce,but i am unable to contact any training providers that will help myself get the desired training. my employer is in construction and based in the north west help is much appreciated
Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 April 2004 15:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Derek Rooney MIOSH MIIRSM Hi collo, i was in a similar position last year - however i found a company in Scotland that would supply the necessary training i needed. "Manual Handling Trainers & Assessor", i'm not sure where you are from but the may be able to point ot in the right direction. you can contact them on the web; www.scotservices.com Hope this helps
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 April 2004 15:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kevin Irwin Collo, Oesteopaths for Industry did do a train the trainer course. They might be worth contacting.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 April 2004 16:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Adams For manual handling, both RoSPA and IOSH provide the training you require.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 05 April 2004 16:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Hazel Harvey Details of the IOSH course are in the Professional Development section of this website
Admin  
#6 Posted : 05 April 2004 17:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By collo thanks to everyone who has responded to my quest, hopefully something will come about many thanks