Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 19 April 2004 15:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Emma Lorenzo Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone could help me out -rather than re-inventing the wheel! Does anyone have a CDM audit template that I could use/adapt for Local Authority related CDM activies or direct me to where I can find one. Thanks for your help and advice. Emma
Admin  
#2 Posted : 19 April 2004 17:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jeff Manion Have several things that may work for you send send e-mail direct to me and willl send word format documents. Jeff Manion. www.groveservices.co.uk
Admin  
#3 Posted : 19 April 2004 17:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve99Jones Hi Emma Have a look at the following website: www.SafetyServicesDirect.com They have a range of software based CDM Compliance Kits which may do exactly what you want. Steve
Admin  
#4 Posted : 20 April 2004 09:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan Emma I have just completed a CDM audit in a large organisation and I used the HSE's own audit approach. It is an evidence based approach and fits well with other business analysis tools. You can find it at; http://www.hse.gov.uk/co...gners/content/assess.htm E-mail me if you want to discuss anything in particular. Best wishes Ciaran
Admin  
#5 Posted : 20 April 2004 13:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ron Hunter http://www.hse.gov.uk/co...gners/content/assess.htm The above site has a useful CDM compliance assessment tool. I'm not sure if this is what you are after. "Audit" in the sense we tend to apply it might have to react to measuring a project at any particular stage (e.g.) the design stage. Alternatively , you may be visiting and auditing projects on site at the construction phase, and attempting to measure back retrospectively the levels of CDM compliance by designers etc? Where the audit is focused at the construction phase, then the checklist at the back of HSG 150 (rev) could form the basis for audit of that phase (one aspect of the audit being that such a checklist is being completed by site management every week!).