Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 May 2004 08:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Chris Pyke hi I have just been asked by my boss to give a presentation on working at heights (fri 7 May)to the workforce. Can anyone assist or point me towards where i might get information / presentation at short notice.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 May 2004 09:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ed Carter Chris, You might like to try the following website for free materials http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/safetysite/ It featured on this site some time ago and I found it's content useful Ed
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 May 2004 15:31:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By huw snell chris, Go to the hse website www.hse.gov.uk and look in free leaflets. You can down load one called height safe which gives useful guidance for working at height Huw
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 May 2004 15:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By david cairns Hi Chris My colleague has emailed you direct with quite a few word documents and PowerPoint presentations. Just seen your email address as it a hotmail account, your email box might be full as the info comes to roughly 4mb in size If you have any problems receiving the info, please let him know.