Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 20 May 2004 15:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian McMillan Does anyone have experience of a particular product that they have found to be useful for producing safety signs in-house? I need to produce a number of signs both custom and off the shelf. To do this I am considering one of the printer and software packages that are available. Ideally I would like to print onto self adhesive tape type products as well as paper. Apologies in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors I may have published in this posting.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 20 May 2004 16:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Danny Swygart I use a system from Lighthouse (01509 670990) that is versatile and relatively inexpensive compared to some on the market.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 20 May 2004 22:19:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Laurie Try Rivington Designs 01204 308032. Excellent product, excellent service Laurie
Admin  
#4 Posted : 21 May 2004 09:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Caboche Don't pay for it, go to www.stclaire.com and get it for nothing. John