Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 21 May 2004 09:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tina J Ambler have recently taken up a position with a FM, Building Services, M&E Company and am seeking information as to how similar companies are proposing to deal with Regulation 4 of Control of Asbestos at Work Regs which comes into force today. What questions are being asked of clients? How do you ensure that the clients are complying with the legislation? What if the clients have not put any plans in place?
Admin  
#2 Posted : 22 May 2004 09:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stuart Nagle I always thought that FM companies, having worked for one for a while, were there to advise the Client and carry out the 'Facilities Management' for the Client? Perhaps you should be asking: What does the Client know about this? Ask... What do I know about this, Review position... What can I do for the Client? ... to earn some money for my FM company? Stuart...