Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 27 May 2004 18:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sue K My company (a large UK healthcare provider) is considering going out to tender for external H&S support. We are unsure of a specification and require some informal dialogue with small to larged sized H&S providers about what we should be asking for, and what's available. Can anyone suggest any suitable providers with healthcare experience? Many thanks.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 27 May 2004 18:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Geof IOSH have a consultants register and hold details of a large number of H&S consultants.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 28 May 2004 15:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kevin West The organisation with which I have recently joined are one of the largest Health and Safety Consultants in the UK. With a proven track record in the feild of health and safety and employing, to a large extent ex-enforcement personnel, the services and software tools they provide may be exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to contact me for further details. kevinwwest@hotmail.co.uk Kev
Admin  
#4 Posted : 29 May 2004 20:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Cartwright My advice would be to employ your own H&S Advisor. If you are a large company you should be able to afford one. You may find it will be cheaper to employ your own H&S Advisor than it will to employ a self employed consultant.