Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 10 July 2004 15:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Wilkinson
Hi! my Names Paul!

Can anyone help me with the following?

* A risk Assessment format

* Advice on risk assessing

* what to look for when risk assessing for young persons who come to a company for work experience from school

Thanks Paul
Admin  
#2 Posted : 12 July 2004 10:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kate Graham
Paul, have you looked at the information on this subject on the HSE website? Go to www.hse.gov.uk, click on A-Z index, then Y and then Young people.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 12 July 2004 11:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kelvin Hughes
Paul.

I have emailed you direct.

Regards

Kelvin
Admin  
#4 Posted : 14 July 2004 12:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Roger Uncles
Paul attached may help
Admin  
#5 Posted : 14 July 2004 16:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Pat Burns MIOSH - SpDipEM - AMIQA
Paul

After analysing your questions I would doubt that even after you have obtained the relevant answers/information whether there is someone competent in your workplace to carry out a risk assessment for work experience kids.

You do not detail the work environment that you are in or your expectations of what is expected of someone engaged in work experience.

I would suggest that you discuss the issue with your local council who approve work experience placings. (if this is the same as Scotland)