Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 16 July 2004 19:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By david cairns
Can you help with contact details of companies that supply Safety videos.
Manufacturing of precast concrete, forklift, office (heavy vehicle (construction)etc

Regards Dingbat
Admin  
#2 Posted : 18 July 2004 23:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Karen Todd
David,

Have seen a couple of the Vocam ones which were quite good although some people found the Australian accents in one of the videos amusing. Saw ones on PPE, manual handling/warehouse safety and can't remember the other one. I think it was Circle Safety who sent out 3 no obligation for me to preview:

http://www.hseni.gov.uk/...ails.cfm?provider_Id=116

They have a list of quite a range of videos - get them to send you their booklet then decide which ones to preview.

You need 003531 in front of the nos if you are dialling from UK.

Don't know where you are based but HSENI have a library of safety videos that you can borrow.

Karen

Admin  
#3 Posted : 19 July 2004 10:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kevin Irwin
Safetycare UK Ltd. do a range of reasonably priced videos. The contact number I have (which may be a little out of date) is 02089745552.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 20 July 2004 10:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ken Taylor
Try the Construction Industry Training Board and 'Safety Media' (www.safetymedia.co.uk)