Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 27 July 2004 08:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Keith Bell I work for a small Primary Care Trust which has aproximatly 30 buildings most of which are overcrouded. I've been asked to produce a report to highlight the fact that we a breaching Regulation 10 of the Welfare Regs. I've carried out the necessary calculations to identify that some staff have less than 11 cubic meters of space each. I would like to be able to back up this evidence with examples of prosecutions for this type of breach, can anyone help?
Admin  
#2 Posted : 27 July 2004 08:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By B Ferris Keith If you go onto the HSE Website they have a Prosecutions database that you can search for a Welfare Regulation Breach and also specific regulation breach ie Reg 10 Regards Ben
Admin  
#3 Posted : 27 July 2004 09:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jack Most enforcement for this reg most likely to be via Notice rather than Prosecution so it will also be worth you looking at the HSE enforcement notices site.