Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 27 July 2004 10:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert S Woods Has anyone got a staff H&S handbook or induction procedure that are prepared to let me have a copy of? I’m in the process of writing them and it would help if I had something to benchmark it by (or should the by, be, with, heaven help me if I get the grammar wrong? Have I put the commas in the right place. This forums becoming a literacy nightmare). Bob
Admin  
#2 Posted : 27 July 2004 11:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Paterson Hi Robert If you log on to www.border-safety.com they have a load of dowloadable information including a sample Handbook for employees. The hand book is opened through Microsoft Publisher. It can also be accessed through the Edinburgh Branch website by clicking on the links page and scrolling down to Scottish Borders Safety Forum Hope that helps you. Kind Regards Robert Paterson
Admin  
#3 Posted : 27 July 2004 12:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By George Wedgwood I have emailed you directly with a sample Handbook. Regards, George