Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 28 July 2004 00:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mork The latest edition of BS8800 has just been published. See http://www.bsi-global.co...ar/OHS/bs88002004.xalter
Admin  
#2 Posted : 28 July 2004 16:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne I don't know what the IOSH IT team have done to the website but I can no longer hold down my left mouse button and copy and paste website links from postings so thanks for the link Mork but it is too long winded to right down.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 28 July 2004 16:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By James B Same problem here Paul.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 28 July 2004 18:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Website Development Co-ordinator Hi Guys, Sorry about the copying blank out. Some changes have been made to the site coding as the web developer is currently working to improve accessibility. As can happen, it’s thrown up a couple of glitches. Copying is back! It turned out to be caused by a bug in Internet Explorer that needed a bit of coding to sort it out. However, the long website URL is still causing problems and is currently being coaxed out of hiding under the right hand navigation. Until it’s sorted, you could try following the line of the URL to the right side edge of the right hand column and you will see a faint dot – it marks the end of the URL. If you've got a fit mouse, you might just be able to copy it... On second thoughts, I’ve reproduced it below with spaces to keep it on the page – copy it, then shunt all the bits back together - hope it works. That seems a much better idea. http://www.bsi-global.co...and+Services/Management+ Systems/Popular/OHS/bs88002004.xalter Best regards, Angela Wheatcroft
Admin  
#5 Posted : 28 July 2004 18:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Angela, Thanks for the speedy fix. Paul