Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 28 July 2004 16:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Merv Newman Please see posting and reply to BS 8800 2004 We can no longer copy and paste web adresses. I checked with one of my previous postings and found the same problem there. Can you please put things back where they were ? And a direct link to your adress next to the copyright . disclaimer links would also be a help
Admin  
#2 Posted : 28 July 2004 18:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Website Development Co-ordinator Copying is back! Please see BS8800:2004 for the full URL and explanation. Thanks for the contact suggestion Merv. There are several items due to be added to the copyright/ disclaimer line, and I'd rather come back to that once they're done. In the meantime, the web team are all there in the contact us section in the top navigation bar and happy to hear from you. Thanks, Angela Wheatcroft