Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 30 July 2004 15:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ANTHONY EVANS Can anyone recommend an assessment form that is user friendly in carrying out DSEAR assessments. Many Thanks in anticpation Tony
Admin  
#2 Posted : 02 August 2004 09:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By James Goodstadt Anthony, I have looked on line for months for evidence of DSEAR assessment proforma's to use as a guide when I have been involved in explosive atmospheres assessments, but to no avail. Even though the guidance from the HSE say that industry specific formats will be available, I don't believe any have been produced. What we have done in the past is go through the regulation clause by clause within the document and describe how compliance with it has been achieved or state that there is no issue / requirements relating to the specific clause. I'm not sure this has been too much help, but if you need anything else, just ask. Regards James Goodstadt