Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 20 December 2006 17:37:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Pattinson
Can anyone out there help me locate safety wellingtons that have an ankle support, we currently on the construction site either use lace up boots or the rigger style with an ankle support. The boots are fine as long as it is dry but now we are forced to look for something waterproof with this built in ankle support to reduce the risk of going over on your ankle injuries. presently we have risk assess every task that requires wellies so we can let the guys and girls use them. As riggers are available i would have thought wellies would be available also but several weeks of Internet searches have drawn a blank.
Help.....
Admin  
#2 Posted : 21 December 2006 08:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lynne Ratcliffe
Dunlop do a arange of rubber riggers! Acifort we use them to work in wet and ATEX environments. You can find them with several of the main suppliers.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 21 December 2006 08:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Dunlop do a arange of rubber riggers! Acifort we use them to work in wet and ATEX environments. You can find them with several of the main suppliers.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 21 December 2006 08:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Admin  
#5 Posted : 21 December 2006 15:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Pattinson
Thanks for that Lynne i will google them for a look
Andy P