Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 09 April 2002 09:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lee Bennett
Good Morning,

Does anyone out there know where I can find some information on safety in childrens play areas.

If anyone has some information they would be willing to share I would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Lee.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 09 April 2002 11:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dyfed Rowlands
Hi Lee,

What exactly do you need?

Regards

Dyfed
Admin  
#3 Posted : 09 April 2002 12:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By A Fergusson
Lee

I suggesst you go to the ROSPA web site there is a lot of inforrmation here that should help

Andrew
Admin  
#4 Posted : 09 April 2002 19:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Peter J Harvey
RoSPA run an excellent course on Playground Safety and would prove a very good point of contact.

As a Local Authority Service Provider we have RoSPA run courses for many of our staff in Playground inspection and maintenance.

You could either contact RoSPA directly or try RoSPA Services (Peter Haseltine) Playground Safety Advisor 01480 386510.

If you want information on playground standards I have a copy of EN 1176 and EN 1177 which detail these standards.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 10 April 2002 08:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lee Bennett
Thank you all for your responses. The ROSPA site has just the sort of information I am looking for.

Regards.

Lee.