Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 20 December 2002 09:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Laurie I retire in about three three hours time, so would just like to wish all forum users all the best for the season and for the future. This forum took a bit of stick when it was set up, but I think it has proved its value. There are those, myself included, who have concerns about the way the institution is going, but as long as we can have an open and public debate like the current one the underlying health of (C)IOSH must be good. Laurie
Admin  
#2 Posted : 20 December 2002 09:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan Laurie Best of luck. Have a long and happy retirement. Ciaran
Admin  
#3 Posted : 20 December 2002 11:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick House Here, here - all the best for the future (and have an enjoyable Christmas). Nick.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 20 December 2002 11:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tony Birchall Good luck Laurie.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 20 December 2002 11:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ron Young Lang may yer lum reek All the best Ron
Admin  
#6 Posted : 20 December 2002 11:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ed Carter Laurie, All best wishes for your forthcoming retirement. Although we've never met, I've often read your comments and views in this forum in the past. Ed
Admin  
#7 Posted : 20 December 2002 11:37:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Pedley All the best Laurie, I have enjoyed reading you regular contributions. I am sure we will still hear from you. Regards Bob
Admin  
#8 Posted : 20 December 2002 11:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jim Walker Good luck Laurie, Your forum contributions have been invaluable
Admin  
#9 Posted : 20 December 2002 12:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Allan St.John Holt Laurie, Good luck of course, but stay in touch? We can't afford to lose experience and your counsel is always welcome. Thanks for your contributions and have a great time doing something else.. Allan St John Holt
Admin  
#10 Posted : 21 December 2002 21:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stuart Nagle Laurie. Every best wish and good luck for your retirement...enjoy.... best regards... ~~~~~~~~~~~~