Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Allsafe  
#1 Posted : 09 June 2021 12:30:28(UTC)
Allsafe

Hello, 

It's been a while since I logged in but I was under the impression that there was some sort of "Work Opportunities" forum here somewhere with posted vacancies etc...? Has this been removed or did I just imagine it? 

If such a place doesn't exist here can anyone recommend places suitable for trying to find HSE roles that aren't Linkedin or the usual agency websites please...? 

Many thanks.

Roundtuit  
#2 Posted : 09 June 2021 12:37:21(UTC)
Roundtuit

There is a work opportunities forum in the members area which has not been used for some considerable time.

Roundtuit  
#3 Posted : 09 June 2021 12:37:21(UTC)
Roundtuit

There is a work opportunities forum in the members area which has not been used for some considerable time.

peter gotch  
#4 Posted : 09 June 2021 13:01:50(UTC)
peter gotch

Allsafe

The Forum Rules relating to job vacancies were tightened several years ago. See Rule 8 for what is currently permitted.

Apparently, there were complaints that jobs being advertised on these Forums was impacting revenue for the IOSH house magazine. 

So, under the new Forum rules someone can point out that they are looking for a new opportunity but with limits on how others can respond.

Steve e ashton  
#5 Posted : 11 June 2021 13:01:37(UTC)
Steve e ashton

"INDEED" seems to carry a few. Although there are too many unscrupulous hyenas infesting it at times....