Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
davidadowning  
#1 Posted : 11 May 2022 11:23:37(UTC)
davidadowning

Hi IOSH Community, 

I have recently been operationg as a consultant and am looking for a legal advisor to audit my process regarding contacts, legals documents, liability etc.

I have discussed with my insurance, which came through IOSH recomendations, however they lean on making a claim more than assisting. 

Any guidance, recomendations ot assistance would be greatly appreacted. 

Many thanks, 

Dave

firesafety101  
#2 Posted : 11 May 2022 11:58:16(UTC)
firesafety101

If I understand your question my answer is, my insurance is Professional Indemnity and not for gaining advice.  As a H&S Consultant myself I suppose I am expected to know "everything" and not need advoce from anyone.

If you are new on this forum you are in the right place for advice and guidance as there are some very knowledeably people on here.

I hope this has helped you.

stevedm  
#3 Posted : 11 May 2022 12:17:46(UTC)
stevedm

Hi David - you are probably better off looking for a 3 PQE solicitor on something like People Per Hour...if you specify the same job there you may get a better response....I would say I could but my leaning was always Env and employment law..happy hunting :)