Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 21 August 2019 09:42:22(UTC)
Rank: New forum user

How to attain Grad IOSH with my Indian Safety Qualification -Master of Engineering -Industrail  Safety Engineering, Review of my credentials indicates that I am a qualified Mechanical Engineer from Government College of Engineering ,Tirunelveli  With Post Graduate Specialization of Industrial safety Engineering From Anna University Chennai ,Tamilnadu India . is this qualification allows as a health and safety professionals in India to ‘bridge the gap’ between the Masters  in Industrial Safety and the standard required for achieving Grad IOSH, without the need to study for a potentially expensive UK-based diploma-type health and safety qualification.”How to Get Gradiosh with My Masters

#2 Posted : 21 August 2019 11:19:01(UTC)
Rank: Forum user

Check this out and see if your degree is accepted as an equivalent.


Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.