Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 16 November 2021 12:36:17(UTC)
Rank: New forum user

Afternoon all, I'm looking for a H&S consultant with experience in small airfield operations, any suggestions please

Ian Bell2  
#2 Posted : 16 November 2021 15:30:19(UTC)
Rank: Super forum user
Ian Bell2


Be careful here, many aspects of airfield / aircraft operations are not covered by HASWA etc. Airfields come under the Civil Aviation Authority and their guidance. Flight safety being paramount.

Alan Haynes  
#3 Posted : 17 November 2021 10:38:26(UTC)
Rank: Super forum user
Alan Haynes

Drop a note to Matt Hancock MP - he seems to have a great interest in small airfields!

Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.