Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Andrew Bober  
#1 Posted : 04 January 2022 14:14:27(UTC)
Andrew Bober

Does anyone have the camp site section of the Purple Guide, and does anyone have any worked up plans of an event camp site that they could share with me?

Andrew

HSSnail  
#2 Posted : 06 January 2022 08:55:01(UTC)
HSSnail

Andrew - the purple guide is a supscrition based document/web site - anyone supplying this would be in breach of copywrite.

peter gotch  
#3 Posted : 06 January 2022 11:43:52(UTC)
peter gotch

Unless someone had their own paid for Purple Guide and gave such original (NOT a copy whether in hard format or electronically) to Andrew.

So, when I started weeding my library I could have given away all the hard copies of ancient HSE Guidance Notes on different fairground rides ("PM" series) instead of binning them. In contrast if I had photocopied or scanned these and sent those it would be in breach of HSE copyright - though if I had mentioned the Open Govt licence and attributed the copyright the only breach would be sharing the HSE logo.

Sorry, Andrew - my library does not contain a copy of the Purple Guide to give away!

For free to download publications the usual rule applies - share the link to the guidance, not an electronic copy of the guidance itself.

P