Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dgarrett  
#1 Posted : 06 November 2023 09:13:43(UTC)
dgarrett

Hi.

We have a project in the UK next month however I need to have the lads trained on a CSCS card. At present they have a SOLAS Safe Pass card.

We will be doing an office refurbishment, replacing flooring, painting, glazed partitions and furniture install, could someone tell me which card I need to train everyone on? Other contractors on the site for electrical, plumbing etc., 

Many thanks

Debbie 

firesafety101  
#2 Posted : 06 November 2023 11:18:16(UTC)
firesafety101

yourconstructioncertification.com/card/10 is the link you need.  It shows the variety of cards for different qualifications of your workers, you can also apply.

Good luck.

Roundtuit  
#3 Posted : 06 November 2023 12:40:35(UTC)
Roundtuit

Originally Posted by: dgarrett Go to Quoted Post
We have a project in the UK next month however I need to have the lads trained on a CSCS card. At present they have a SOLAS Safe Pass card.

Can I suggest you contact CSCS to determine what, if any, reciprocal approach they may have with Safe Pass as it could save time and effort https://www.cscs.uk.com/about/contact/

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
peter gotch on 06/11/2023(UTC), peter gotch on 06/11/2023(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#4 Posted : 06 November 2023 12:40:35(UTC)
Roundtuit

Originally Posted by: dgarrett Go to Quoted Post

Can I suggest you contact CSCS to determine what, if any, reciprocal approach they may have with Safe Pass as it could save time and effort https://www.cscs.uk.com/about/contact/

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
peter gotch on 06/11/2023(UTC), peter gotch on 06/11/2023(UTC)
Mark-W  
#5 Posted : 05 December 2023 14:38:43(UTC)
Mark-W

Having just gone through this process, if you look at the CSCS website, it gives you all the cards that are cross compatible.