Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 30 April 2002 08:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tricia Fuller
Are you looking for a very challenging role in the attractive County of Norfolk?
A vacancy exists for a Health and Safety Manager to build on and improve existing Health and Safety arrangements.

You will provide professional advice and real hands-on support to all 7 divisions, (Building Transport Grounds Cleaning Catering Print and Environmental). Preferably you will have a background in Construction. You will take a lead role in advising senior managers and mgt teams on all aspects of Health and Safety.

You should either have a National Dip levels 1 and 2 or having achieved level 1 be prepared to study for level 2. Funding is available. Registered Safety Practioner advantageous.

Competitive salary package with relocation available
Admin  
#2 Posted : 30 April 2002 14:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Marianne Symons
Please could you forward further details to me and, if possible, a contact telephone number so that I can call to discuss.
Regards
Marianne Symons
marianne.symons@mwhglobal.com
Admin  
#3 Posted : 01 May 2002 08:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By geoff
Can you send me details of the post and application form or is a CV required .please send to geoffrey.whittaker@ntlworld.com
Admin  
#4 Posted : 08 May 2002 18:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tricia Fuller
+My phone number is 01603 222078, email patricia.fuller.ncs@norfolk.gov.uk,either give me a ring and or email me your CV
Look forward to discussing role