Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 May 2002 18:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Hannah The Expro Group an international oilfield services company has the exciting & challenging opportunity for a HSEQ Assistant. Based in Great Yarmouth the position will report to the Africa/Former Soviet Union/Middle East HSEQ Manager. The role will encompass a diverse workload & candidates must be willing to travel overseas. Candidates will work in an HSE role & will preferably have formal HSE qualification (NEBOSH). We offer a competitive salary + benefits package, coupled with an excellent opportunity to develop an HSE career within a progressive & productive environment. E-mail contact: andrew.hannah@exprogroup.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 May 2002 12:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By DAVID JOLLEY I am interested in this post. My e-mail is mjolley101@hotmail.com Thanks, David Jolley.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 14 May 2002 14:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By alan p fox Andrew Tried to E-mail you my C.V. but it came back. I am intrested in this postion. Could you please contact me @ alanpfox@hotmail.com. Regards Alan