Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 03 July 2002 09:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By peter gotch Hi All, Too lazy last night, replying to previous message, rather than starting new thread! Anticipating new opportunity opening up in North of Scotland within the next month, based probably in Perthshire or Inverness area. Remit: Challenging role to provide full advisory service including lots of construction site inspections - varying size projects - input into CDM issues, procuring/developing and delivering H&S training, support in incident investigation, claims etc. A client who recognises that they are by no means squeaky clean! Person spec: Almost certainly MIOSH with construction/utilities experience. Experience of H&S training desirable. Ideally: self-starter capable of dealing with strategic issues and the coal face, with minimal supervision. Capable of communicating at all levels and with the skills to influence at Board level. If interested please send me your CV by email to peter.gotch@babtie.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 18 July 2002 16:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Clarkson peter i'm interested in above. you should have a copy of my cv from earlier forum. i'm available immediately due to contract ending. qualif/experience - miosh, mrics, aps background - mod, priv pract, loc auth. construction and general. is anything available short term/long term that could suit both of us ps i'm in glasgow