Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 23 September 2002 23:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Warren Denford I have just received the results of my NEBOSH National Certificate & have received a Credit, with the hope of progressing on to a Diploma Part 1. I live in North East Lincolnshire & would be grateful if any vacancies have arisen in the Region or surrounding area. Most of my experience is in Construction (approx 20 years), although I was in the RAF for 5 years. If there are no vacancies, could someone please advise me on what to do next. Thank you for any replies.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 September 2002 13:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Warren, Keep an eye out in the Safety Journals, they are probably the best place to look. Carry on with the qualifications in HSE, if that is the way you wish to go. Many employers consider a Diploma as a starting point. Whether it be NEBOSH, Nottingham and Trent University or British Safety Council diploma. Your experience in construction will obviously help, responses to similar questions in the past (do a search) have suggested getting into the busines of your choice at ground level and then attempt to move up into H&S. Good luck Andrew