Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 27 July 2000 13:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Donaldson I have been following the discussion on the old site regarding the new web pages and a number of valid, in my opinion, issues are being raised. So far I have had no great difficulty with the new web page and my password came through in a matter of hours. However having said that the IOSH Webmaster needs to address the problem of the threads not appearing in date order. As the threads become longer it will become increasingly difficult to locate new subjects. Read pages are not “highlighting” The link at the top of the old page to the new site does not work. As others have said how about some response from the Webmaster.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 31 July 2000 10:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Roger Smith While the new website is an improvement on the old website, I find the format of the new discussion forum not to be as good as the old system. Is there any chance of simply grafting the established chat page onto the new web site?
Admin  
#3 Posted : 31 July 2000 11:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Wai Ming WU As I mentioned in the old discussion forum, I still prefer the old format of presenting discussion messages. Would IOSH please consider the suggestion of adopting the old formats as in the previous chat forum.