Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 24 January 2002 15:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bryn Maidment I remember seeing a company offering rsi related posters in an old copy of the S & H P. One in particular showed a cross section through the wrist showing all the gubbins and how cramped it was. Despite a search I can't find the company. Any help please!! Thanks
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 January 2002 17:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jack I seem to remember the Osmond Group publishing posters. May be worth a try.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 24 January 2002 19:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By mike taylor Try this website it has powerpoint presentations and clipart and maybe some posters, it's been a while since I visited it http://www.medicalmultimediagroup.com/opectoc.html
Admin  
#4 Posted : 25 January 2002 12:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jim Walker Mike, I looked at that site you recommended - a real find! Straight on my favourites list. Can I suggest anyone into manual handling training, takes the time to view this site too
Admin  
#5 Posted : 25 January 2002 14:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bryn Maidment Completely agree! Thanks Mike. Very useful site and in my Favourites too Posturite were the company I was searching for but they don't do a poster of the picture they use in their advertising. Haven't been to the Osmond site yet for fear I might get sucked into a '70s world of big shiny teeth, glittery suits and a Waltonesque type family, singing pop songs. Will go there next week Thanks again