Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 22 April 2002 13:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Shaun Churchill
I am sure there were a number of IOSH members who were equally as moved as I was over Ken Woodwards presentation on Behavioural Safety at this years IOSH Conference. I too can empaphise with Ken as many years ago I was involved in a serious work accident that left me with part of my right index finger missing. This probably was the driving influence for getting into safety, although my original aspirations of "wanting to change the world" I now know were not realistic as even making a small difference is a step in the right direction.

What I wanted to know is how I could get in contact with Ken Woodward and whether it is possible to book him for a presentation at our staff conference?
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 April 2002 13:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Waldram
The Speaker co-ordinator for the conference was Philippa Charlesworth, Informa Event Solutions, tel. 020 7017 5300.