Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 23 September 2002 17:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By allan wood has anyone got the acops for this particular method of surface preperation? i would appreciate any info on this. regards allan wood
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 September 2002 11:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gary Levers Try the Water Jetting Association. Their address is 17 St Judith's Lane, Sawtry, Camvridgeshire, PE28 5XE. Hope this helps
Admin  
#3 Posted : 24 September 2002 12:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Allan, have you tried a search from the last years forum. This question has come up before with some reasonable answers if I remember correctly. Regards Andrew
Admin  
#4 Posted : 04 October 2002 19:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By STEVE Hi Allan I could be of use to you: Been involved in HPJ Operations(>30,000psi) Developed M/Statements from carrying out Risk Assessments on these tasks. Trained Operatives in the use of HPJ Equipment Devised checklists for maintenance of Equipment and pre-post checklist for approaching new tasks. Currently involved in the decontamination of industrial plant items that are contaminated by acids,radioactive scale(NORM)and other dangerous wastes. I have the responsability of all safety aspects whilst involved in this very dangerous work. Perhaps I could be of use with a bit more info from yourself Please e-mail me if of any use
Admin  
#5 Posted : 18 October 2002 21:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By allan wood what i am after is an approved code of practice/safe system of work for hand lancing operations.the company i work for are involved with hydro-demolition work and the removal of defective paint work/scale etc regards allan