Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 27 September 2002 18:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Simon Ward
I work in a medium sized construction firm and I am trying to devise a form, to assist in allocating a "score" to the standard of safety observed on site when carrying out a monthly site inspection. Till now we have been using a fairly comprehensive form that gives a good desciption of the safety failings on site, but it does not really allow for the tracking of progress or comparing standards across sites. Does anyone have anything they might be willing to share?
Admin  
#2 Posted : 30 September 2002 12:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Neal Robertson
Try the audit form on http://members.lycos.co.uk/sbsf, we use it across 14 sites and 30-odd departments.

Feel free to download and adapt
Admin  
#3 Posted : 30 September 2002 13:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Townsend
Simon,

We use a scored system for our site inspection reports and the form covers all areas on the site.

The information that is produced form these visits are reported to the Contract Managers and included into the board report. I will email you a copy of the form we use, it may be of some help.

Regards

Andrew