Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 19 November 2002 09:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sarah Bessey
I have been tasked with revising our accident reporting and investigation procedures and would be very interested to hear from people who have simple procedures that work well!

I would also be grateful if anyone could let me have or knows where to find a management presentation on the importance of accident reporting and investigation
Admin  
#2 Posted : 22 November 2002 15:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steffan Groch
Sarah,

I put together a workshop upon this area about two months ago which may be of some help, but it is very much from the legal perspective as well as RIDDOR compliance.
If you want to drop me an e mail then we can discuss further.
regards
syg@dwf-law.com
Steffan
Admin  
#3 Posted : 27 November 2002 19:29:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stuart Nagle
Sarah.

If you contact ( click on my name in blue to email me) me I will provide some information by email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admin  
#4 Posted : 28 November 2002 08:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Pedley
Sarah,
I suggest you look at the IOSH Managing Safely Course and taylor the material to suit your procedures.
The framework of the course and the modules within course on Reactive Monitoring, Reporting & Recording and Incident Investigation, I have found to be ideal for putting across the importance of reporting as part of your SMS.

ps I don't work for IOSH, I just use the product!

I you need a bit more contact me on boba.pedley@wgint.com

Regards

Bob