Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#41 Posted : 15 May 2007 20:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert E Higgins I would be pleased to receive details of the COSHH database. Thanks...Rob.
Admin  
#42 Posted : 16 May 2007 12:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mark Webster Hi Sharon Could you please send me the link also Much appriciated
Admin  
#43 Posted : 16 May 2007 12:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By AndyH Sharon Could I also have the link please. andyhannah2007@aol.com Thanks Andy
Admin  
#44 Posted : 16 May 2007 12:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By kaza Hi Would be grateful if you could send me the link also. kjb0303@aol.com Ta
Admin  
#45 Posted : 17 May 2007 10:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Scott d Hi Sharon, I would greatly appreciate the link to the COSHH Database. Sorry, I can't e-mail you direct from work! scottd@specialslab.co.uk Much Appreciated! Scott
Admin  
#46 Posted : 17 May 2007 10:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David c Wilson Hi Sharon, Could you email me the link please? dcwil24@yahoo.com Many thanks!
Admin  
#47 Posted : 17 May 2007 10:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Brough Hi Sharon, Could you post me the link. Thanks in advance. Ian
Admin  
#48 Posted : 17 May 2007 13:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By milesredhead Could you please send the link to miles.redhead@ssg.co.uk Many thanks
Admin  
#49 Posted : 17 May 2007 13:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tracey Arnold Can you please send me the link at Tracey@fj12.fsnet.co.uk, cheers
Admin  
#50 Posted : 17 May 2007 13:37:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By andy pollard please could i hav a copy of the link as well thanks andy training@ermin.co.uk
Admin  
#51 Posted : 17 May 2007 14:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By john cornhill Hi Sharon, I would appreciate the link as i am about to carry out a full risk assessment for our site and will be investigating all coshh. thanks john.cornhill@myersbeds.co.uk
Admin  
#52 Posted : 22 May 2007 12:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By isfew May I have a copy of the link to the database please? Ian.
iluvmywife  
#53 Posted : 09 November 2021 14:48:28(UTC)
iluvmywife

Could you send me the link please :-)

petekirkton@gmail.com

Thank you

HSSnail  
#54 Posted : 09 November 2021 14:58:20(UTC)
HSSnail

Not sure i would be happy with my email posted on this web site considering the amount of spam we get! do people not know how to use the Private Message function?

Roundtuit  
#55 Posted : 09 November 2021 15:23:56(UTC)
Roundtuit

It is likely "Sharon" may not be on the forums given the posts are dated 2007

You would need to consider that a COSHH database from that time would be referencing the Dangerous Substance / Dangerous Preparations Directive Classifications under the third version of CHiP before its withdrawal in 2015.

So in summary you are hoping Sharon is still on the forum and has kept this database contemporary to todays regulations and classifications.

Still I keep buying a Lottery Ticket so must also have some belief in luck.

Roundtuit  
#56 Posted : 09 November 2021 15:23:56(UTC)
Roundtuit

It is likely "Sharon" may not be on the forums given the posts are dated 2007

You would need to consider that a COSHH database from that time would be referencing the Dangerous Substance / Dangerous Preparations Directive Classifications under the third version of CHiP before its withdrawal in 2015.

So in summary you are hoping Sharon is still on the forum and has kept this database contemporary to todays regulations and classifications.

Still I keep buying a Lottery Ticket so must also have some belief in luck.

Hazzard41579  
#57 Posted : 09 November 2021 16:51:17(UTC)
Hazzard41579

I would appreciate the link also. please forward to brianhazzard@alternativeheat.co.uk

Tks

Roundtuit  
#58 Posted : 09 November 2021 17:31:50(UTC)
Roundtuit

Looking at the list of members username Sharon was transferred to the "new" forum in 2009, has made no posts since and last viewed the site in January 2019.

You are now hoping one of those who did get the link from Sharon still has it, it remains valid and they are willing to share.

Roundtuit  
#59 Posted : 09 November 2021 17:31:50(UTC)
Roundtuit

Looking at the list of members username Sharon was transferred to the "new" forum in 2009, has made no posts since and last viewed the site in January 2019.

You are now hoping one of those who did get the link from Sharon still has it, it remains valid and they are willing to share.

peter gotch  
#60 Posted : 10 November 2021 13:34:50(UTC)
peter gotch

Peter and Brian Hazzard

The advice given by Brian Hagyard is sound (as is that from Roundtuit).

When you open these forums here is a red triangle at the top with the warning "Not secure".

Leaving your email address is an invitation to have your contact details "harvested".

You might wish to delete or edit your postings.

P